Using anti spyware programmes
- From: "B.W." <bwaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (del xxx)>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:56:16 +1000
When doing a manual scan with anti spyware programmes can you continue to
work with your computer? I seem to remember seeing one of my programmes
- Prev by Date: Re: The newbie's dilemma! - WARNING
- Next by Date: Re: Using anti spyware programmes
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I get rid of perfc000.dat ?
- Next by thread: Re: Using anti spyware programmes
GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner
Are hackers finding a way into your network?
Identify and repair network vulnerabilities with the #1 vulnerability scanner. Download a FREE trial!
GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner is the #1 Windows commercial security scanner as voted by Nmap users for two years running. It is a solution that allows you to scan, detect, assess and rectify any security vulnerabilities on your network.
Find out more about GFI LANguard and download your FREE 30 day trial today!